The BA Center for Strategic Studies organizes a panel discussion entitled "The Coronavirus Pandemic: Crisis Management in Egypt and its implications on the local, regional and international levels."
The discussion raises the following questions:
- What are the different crisis management methods which the coronavirus has revealed?
- To what extent could countries around the world sustain the "exceptional measures" to overcome the "meltdown" stage?
- What is the coordination capacity of countries around the world to help them overcome this crisis?
- Will the repercussions of the economic crisis affect the balance of international power?
- Will a new international system emerge as a result of this crisis?
The discussion will attempt to answer the aforementioned questions through three main aspects:
- The Egyptian crisis management and its implications on the local level.
- Egypt’s employment of the crisis regionally and internationally, and the prospects of a new international system.
- The possible scenarios and options available to the Egyptian decision-maker.
The event will be streamed live on Tuesday, 31 March 2020, at 1:00 pm, on the Center for Strategic Studies’ official Facebook page in the link below:
The public can ask questions and participate in the discussion with the event's speakers.