This year’s Conference, BioVisionAlexandria (BVA) 2020 theme will be “New Life Sciences: Reshaping the Future”, it shall tackle the emerging role of life sciences in reshaping the future with special attention to the role of life sciences in the 4th industrial revolution. Today, we are witnessing new emerging technologies that are reshaping our lives and introducing new realities. These new technologies have direct implications on every domain; health, environment, agriculture, industry, economy...etc.
For this purpose, BVA 2020 will hold a Poster Session which aims at providing opportunities for scientists, specifically the young, to meet with life sciences professionals, and present their work in a professional atmosphere of discussion and interchange.
The theme of BVA 2020 Conference is New Life Sciences: Reshaping the Future
BVA 2020 organizers cordially invite you to submit an abstract for presentation during this Poster Session, at this international conference attended by a wide range of eminent scientists and specialists.
Your poster should address related subjects in the fields of Health, Environment or Agriculture, Artificial Intelligence applications in Life Sciences.
· Poster presenter(s) under age of 45 years.(Master students, PhD candidates, Post Docs).
- The submitter of the abstract is the poster presenter during the Conference (not necessarily the first author).
- Abstracts must be submitted in one of the following fields: new research and technologies of the fourth industrial revolution in life sciences and artificial intelligence applications in the field of Health, Environment or Agriculture.
- Abstracts for poster presentations can cover one of the following:
- Applications of AI in life science.
- Medical Sciences
- Food and Agriculture Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Technology and Engineering in life sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Poster presenter/First author shall submit only one abstract.
- Poster presenter/First author may not submit an abstract on behalf of someone else if s/he is not the presenter.
- The accepted abstract submitter must register and pay the registration fees to attend BVA2020 and present the poster.
- Abstract submitters/Presenters (with accepted abstracts) must be present at their posters during designated times, and must conform to poster session setup, presentation, and breakdown timelines during the entire conference days.
- All submitted abstracts must be unpublished material, and not presented in any other conference, and should include the following:
- Title (Authors’ names and affiliation)
- Introduction/Aim of the Work
- Results and Discussion (Tables and Figures)
- The abstract length should not exceed 300 words.
To submit an abstract:
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated against the following criteria:
- Originality and innovation of the abstract presented.
- Scientific content validity.
- Relevance to the conference theme.
- The quality of an abstract should show clearly the objective of the work.
For any further information, please contact:
Ms. Riham Abd Elhamid
Center for Sustainable Development Studies
P.O. Box 138, Chatby 21526
Tel: +(203) 4839999; Ext: 2331